So, this might be one of the worst race finish photos I've ever had quality-wise, but it's one of my faves.
In this shot, I am crossing the finish line of my 9th half with a 3-minute PR and two of the world's best friends waiting at the finish . . . . LIKE A BOSS. Just behind me a few minutes, one of my other pals finished her first half.
I usually like to write better race reports, but I'll sum it up like this:
- tiny race - very boring out and back course
- new pacing strategy - worked really hard
- day got a little hot
- legs feel like I ran 10k, not 13.1 miles
- passed two really hard exams the day before
- celebrated with friends all afternoon
IT WAS AN AWESOME DAY.