Today's run was just . . . shitty. Here, in no particular order, are the reasons it pissed me off:
- It rained on me halfway through. Being that I was wearing a Moving Comfort bra and a silky-smooth Dri-Fit tee, I was a poster child for nipple-itis. It rained yesterday, but the tee I wore wasn't so smooth.
- Because of the rain, I only made it about 2.5 miles (see graph)
- I walked a LOT of it.
- I was sore from yesterday's strength workout. Yesterday's strength workout was wuss-tacular.
- My legs felt like lead. Once I did get them to cooperate . . .
- My lungs and heart were not working with me. My heart rate wouldn't settle and my breathing was off.
- My breakfast was a little too heavy.
Just for comparison, to the right is a graph of the usual elevation on a 3.8-mile run at home.